MISTY SHORTS (The Ruched - HI/LOW short)
Meet the MISTY short, designed specifically for our YOUTH dancers! We have combined the best of both worlds, a contemporary brief and the tumbler style. Designed with a ruched tie cinch, allowing you to adjust the bow long or short as needed; depending on the class or style of dance you are practicing.
This is our high impact short, we took the classic dance short, added a multi length cinched option with stylish ruched sides, allowing for an adjustable length. Mid rise waist and high end interlock stitching. Constructed in our ultra soft, primalux fabric, we created a combo of effortless softness + the perfect amount of four way stretch. Made for high impact training to keep you dry and comfortable while you work on your art.
- - MISTY Short (Black Combo)
- - Four way stretch, fast drying, breathable, wicks away sweat
- - Ruched cinched side with bow
- - Multi Style (Short = contemporary brief or Long = the tumbler)
- - Supportive, comfortable, high impact short
- - Four way stretch - designed for flexible dancers
- - High end fabric - durable, continuous wash, performance quality
- - High end construction - interlock stitching, beautiful cut and sew finish
- - High quality - poly/span blend
- - Garment made in China
- - TENDU logo on back band
SIZE TIPS FROM THE DESIGNER:
Hi dancers, these shorts are designed to be fitted so they stay in place as you practice your tricks. For this they fit slightly smaller at the leg opening! See size chart for details. Contact us if you need help finding your size. Our team is happy to answer any questions you may have - firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a DM on the gram!
Thigh Opening: Our shorts have a snug fit at the leg opening to help them stay in place while you dance. We advise sizing up if you have strong muscular thighs :)
Waist: Regular waist short, sits just below the belly button. Can be pulled up a bit, for a mid waisted look, styled on Kassidy.
Ruching: Long/ Short?
- - Option #1: pull the ties up, large bow, for a shorter brief style, higher look.
- - Option #2: leave the ties long, small bow, for extra coverage, longer look.
MODEL SIZE GUIDE: (shown in photos)
Model #1: Taya - wearing shorts size 10-12 (JRM), age 11
-true to size fit, age = size range (wearing same size shorts & sports bra)
Model #2: Kiera - wearing shorts size 14-16 (A. SMALL), age 14
-toned legs, prefers 14-16 in the shorts (wearing 12-14 in the matching sports bra)
Model #3: Isabel - wearing size 12-14(JRL), age 15
-petite frame, sized down for her preferred fit (wearing same size shorts & sports bra)
Model #4: Marisa - wearing size 14-16(A. SMALL), age 18
-true to size fit, sr. dancer (wearing small shorts & sports bra)
The LEAD Collection - YOUTH 2021