- Sizes listed are a guide, our fabrics are made with four way stretch and are therefore forgiving and made to stretch and flatter your personal shape.
- Don't worry if you don't have an exact match to the chart, every BODY is beautiful and we believe this. These are just simple guidelines to help your decision process.
- Note - Our measurements listed refer to body size, not actual garment sizes.
- Measure yourself in the comfort of your home and know what the best fit is for your beautiful body type.
- If you have any questions, please email us! Our team is happy to help answer any fit questions you may have.
LET'S GET STARTED.
To find your fit, take your measurements with a flexible tape measure, we recommend wearing only undergarments and a non padded bra when taking your measurements.
STEP 1: Note your average bra size.
Find your favourite bra and note the size, this should be the most comfortable bra you own.
STEP 2: Measure your bust.
Wrap the measuring tape horizontally around the fullest part of your bust, across your nipple line and parallel to your shoulder blades.
STEP 3: Measure your waist
Wrap the tape horizontally around the smallest part of your waist which is just above the navel.
STEP 4: Measure your hip
Stand tall with your feet together and horizontally measure around the fullest part of your hips, carry it across the largest part of your but.
STEP 5: Inseam/Length
Our leggings are elongated to allow you to have two styling options.
Option #1:Wrap legging opening over the heel for a never ending extended look. Option #2: Gather at ankle to cover your socks and avoid exposed ankle lines.